Tuesday, August 7, 2012



Time flies when you're having fun in Kindermusik!  I can't believe this summer session is almost over.  We've been having a great time with Creatures in My Backyard  and Peekaboo I  Love You games.  Between all of that Shoo Fly and Island Paradise dancing, Alye and I are completely tuckered out!  

But before we lock the door for our break, we are giving you a chance to try a Kindermusik class for just $10.00!  Thursday, August 16 at 10:00am you and your friends are invited to join us for a trial class (un-enrolled families only, please)!  If you love the class and want to continue this fall, I will apply your $10.00 to September's tuition.  All participants will receive an child friendly instrument and 10 free songs to download from play.kindermusik.com.  Sign up for the class on my facebook page! (click here)  Space is limited to the first 8 families, but I'd be happy to need a second Playdate.  See you in class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment